For Ninja Warrior Adventure, we provided a varied library of images for their in-house marketing team to utilise. We gave the team some pointers on how they could make use of the images, and they went away and shared the content across all of their marketing materials and platforms.
We were tasked with the following:
- Course layout and highlights.
- The excitement of the Ninja Warrior experience.
- The amazing catering service and facilities on site.
- The friendly staff interaction with customers, which wasn’t hard because there was lots of it!
- To really capture and communicate the moody and industrial ‘ambience’.
Of course, as part of our ongoing work with Ninja Warrior Adventure, we’re regularly called back to take more photos and help tailor promotions, evidence course changes, promote seasonal content, and demonstrate new menu items.
Most recently, we were asked to shoot for Ninja Warriors reopening (at a distance, obviously). They wanted us to help them provide peace of mind to their customers, so we took some funky shots of their safety precautions.