With this being a large-scale project, we were first tasked to produce a promotional video to showcase Xcess Trading’s main USPs and services. The key features that needed to be included were the facilities, the processes involved within the factory, the packing, fixing and quality check, specifically to use across their internal marketing material for their in-house team to distribute as they see fit.
We were also tasked to film a bulk of corporate explainer videos which outlined the quality grading process of each project, in large detail. The main aim for these videos was to educate prospective clients who were looking for more information about particular products, and how they have been professionally and thoroughly graded.
The final task to carry out within this project was commercial portraits of the team to further bolster their brand and the faces behind the business.
As a whole, the primary goals for this project were:
- To capture the main USPs of Xcess Trading
- To capture the high-quality facilities and technology that sets them apart from their competitors
- To capture the mass scale of stock that can be upheld within their factory
- To capture the explainer videos to educate customers via their website
- To capture commercial portraits of the team to strengthen brand identity.
As part of an ongoing relationship with Xcess Trading, we are regularly asked to carry out additional content to further boost their marketing material and gain more customers.